Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yellow for behavior

At Isaac's school they have a behavior system to keep the kids in line and also let the parents know how the children were behaving that day. Green is good, yellow means they had two warnings for the same thing and red means it was really bad. So, Isaac comes home with a yellow behavior mark and a note from the teacher explaining what had happened. Here's the story.....

I had to tell Isaac a few times to turn the volume down (Isaac struggles with using an inside voice), on the third time I told him to turn the volume down he explained to me that his volume had broken and it was just stuck on loud now.

Yep, that's my child. On the one hand I think it's so stinking funny I can't stop laughing, on the other hand I'm thinking how did I get such a sassy little child? Don't answer that. I guess the positive was that being put on yellow scared him into behaving properly so there is hope.

3 comments:

Paige said...

That is hilarious! At least he had a good reason for repeating the same behavior, right? I love it!

Anonymous said...

He gets his sassiness from his father who in turn got it from his Grandpa Mackay--I promise it skipped a generation with me as I am never sarcastic! lol

Shelley said...

Hi Ang! I'm back! Isaac is so much like his mommy - both clever and sassy. We have that same behavior system at Evan's preschool.