Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sleep deprivation

It's been a slightly crazy week so far and to top it all off I haven't been feeling superb. I thought I would sneak a quick nap in this afternoon while Mac was asleep and Isaac was playing video games. I had just dozed off when Isaac starts yelling my name. Thinking something has gone horribly wrong I jerk awake and go to see what the issue is. This is what was so important, "mommy, R2D2 goes beep beep boop beep boop".

I go back to bed and again, just as I'm dozing off Isaac comes running into my room in a full on panic telling me "Mom, I'm afraid to be in the living room alone, there might be squirrels!!!" Seriously?!! Squirrels??!! I gave up and just drank some caffeine. I think my children are trying to put me in the loony bin.



Isn't he gorgeous?

No comments: