Friday, August 29, 2008

Surprise!!!!!

I've been keeping this on the DL because anyone who knows us, knows we have some pretty bad luck when it comes to this type of thing. But, We Bought a House!!!!!!!!!

here's the front, they are putting grass in the dirt patch next week

this is the kitchen before the appliances were delivered (it is a brand new house)

This is the view when you first walk into the house. The formal dining is on the left, living on the right and down the hall is the family room and kitchen.

This is the master bedroom

Well, we are moving this weekend and I fear we will be without internet for awhile, so this will have to hold you over until then.

p.s. wooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

p.p.s oh yeah!!!! doing a dance, shimmy shimmy shake it!!!!

12 comments:

Paige said...

I'm happy to be the first to wish you Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Be sure to get me your new address, phone, etc. I don't think there is anything better than moving to a new house (expecially because the yard will be in - that was by far the most stressful part for us). Again, congrats, I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy that everything worked out for you guys! Can't wait to see it in person...if we are invited over!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! That's awesome! And what's even more awesome is that you guys had the fore sight to put your yard in BEFORE! I wish we had been that smart!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! ITS GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Karla

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT!! So freaking awesome! So great to have a huge room and storage space, no more living in ghetto apartments for you. Your living the high life. :)
p.s doesnt it make you feel like an adult now? You can say things like "I better not buy that farrari, I have to pay my mortgage"!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

KatieB said...

woohoo!!! love it! send pictures and decorating updates!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! That is
SO exciting!!! It is so beautiful, too!!! Congrats! I want to see more pictures and see what you do with decor.

Holl

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I love the look of your house. Not sure how I missed the post over a week ago, but I'm glad I saw it. How fun for you guys!

Shelley said...

Hooray! Hooray! I can't wait for that day! And I can't wait to see it in real life. So, is that a reflection, or are there more cabinets behind the archway in the kitchen? Anyway, I'm so happy for you!

amanda said...

Congrats Angela- it's gorgeous!!!

You lucky girl, you!

Starley Family said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! It looks really great Ang! I am so jealous...