Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another conversation or two with my oldest

"Mom I want to watch Robin Hood, it's the best movie ever. It has bad guys and good guys, it has everything!!!"


Here's a lovely little guilt trip he put me on........

My oldest-"mom there's a tiny little baby bug in our bathroom. I think it's trying to find it's mommy"

Me- "well lets catch it and put it outside so he can find his mommy."

My oldest- "he'll never find his mommy."

Me-"why?"

my oldest- "'cause you killed her last week. Remember? Now the baby will never see his mommy again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is one of the FUNNIEST things Isaac's ever said!!! I can just hear him saying it with that darling voice of his! You poor thing, to have to live with that GUILT! :) (I confess to making quite a few box elder bugs orphans up here, just ask Mike)