Monday, August 18, 2008

Are you ever just so stressed out your grumpy and you can't be nice to anyone? Not the stranger who smiles at you while you're walking into the store, and definitely not any of your family or friends? Well, I'm there. So leave me alone and I'll come back and talk to you when I'm good and ready!!!

Until then, here are some pictures of my adorable boys.


This is prof. Mactoots. He loves wearing the Mr. Potato Head glasses, he even wears them when we leave the house.

Isaac accidentally put on Mac's jami pants, as you can see they don't quite fit but it was a huge fight to get him to change.

Here they were jumping off the couch onto a pile of pillows. Safety first, modesty second!!

spaghetti face Mac running away from mom and getting spaghetti sauce EVERYWHERE!!

Mac brushing his teeth with a mouth full of Goldfish. Counterproductive maybe?

No comments: