Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Farters Day!!!!

Isaac has been really excited about Fathers Day this year, I think it's all the hype from the Sprout channel. But he keeps asking me if it's farters day and I kept having to tell him not yet, and then he'd say something like "I just really want it to be farters day so I can celebrate my farter." (by the way, you have no idea how accurate that pronunciation is.) So it's finally here and Isaac is thrilled!!! Happy Farters Day Jason, we think you're kind of special.


And here is my farter. He's a great Dad and has become one of my best friends in my adult years. He taught me to never take myself too seriously and always find the fun in every situation, or at least the funny.

And this is Jason's dad. He has been a tremendous help to our little family and we have really appreciated all the fun bbq's we've been able to have since moving here. I feel grateful to him for raising my husband to be such a good man.
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!!!

No comments: