Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our super fantastic weekend away from the kids!!!

This past weekend Jason's company flew us to San Diego for their yearly XP event where the company honors the people who have "performed exceptionally well". It was entertaining enough for me, being the people watcher/analyzer that I am. It was like I could have written my entire thesis on the various relationships and personalities that are in the company.

.......wait, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, so Jason and I got away from the kids for a whole weekend completely on the companies dime. They put us in a swanky hotel, fed us decent food, and gave me a reason to put on a sexy dress. Here are some pictures to recap the weekend.....


At the airport waiting for our flight to leave. I only had 50 panic attacks that day in preparation for leaving my babies.


At the hotel lounge the first night with some of the docs and their wives. We had a blast with them.


Friday night we went to a couple clubs and shook our tail feathers.

This was the view outside our hotel, we were right on the San Diego bay near the gas lamp district.


This is the prettiest dessert I have ever eaten in my life. However, it was not the yummiest.


This is at the awards ceremony, I'm totally bummed that I didn't get a full body shot of me in my dress. It is sooooooo cute!!!


These are the Mannings, we hung out with them at the awards dinner.


Me at the airport waiting to come home....yes, I was completely hungover after 3 days straight of drunkenness and debauchery. It was a blast!!!! We can't wait for next year!!!

3 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

It is always good to get away without the kids...we dont do it enough...and it is even better when you don't have to pay for it! Glad you guys had fun. Your pictures looked so cute!

Shelley said...

You two are looking hot! I'm glad you had such a fun trip. And your bod seriously looks amazing - have you noticed your triceps? :)

KatieB said...

um, no more whining about your body. you look like a twig in that last picture. on a side note, we were in san diego at the same time!