Friday, June 19, 2009

a few bullets

  • My oldest lost his second tooth, and his first "big-boy tooth" is already coming in.
  • My youngest FINALLY pooped in the big boy toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm taking my last science class ever this semester (knock on wood). For those who don't know the story, I have taken two science classes at every college I have attended, which is up to 4 at this point, but none of the credits ever actually transfered from one school to the next!!! But since I wont be moving anytime soon, I can say with decent certainty that it is my last science class.
  • Said science class is an 8 week crash course in anatomy. It's exciting!!! (read that with sarcasm)
  • Take away story? stay at one school until you graduate!!!
  • I've lost 7 pounds so far and bought a pair of size 2 pants!!! (which I think is probably a fluke but I'm telling everyone who will listen anyways).
  • I haven't cooked dinner once this week, nor have I made it to the grocery store. I probably wont be fitting into those size 2's by next week.
  • I hope all the dads out there have a fantastic fathers day weekend!!!

No comments: