Wednesday, September 2, 2009

sigh......

So what's the most embarrassing thing you've done today?  'Cause for me it was not carefully rereading what I posted on my nanny's facebook wall.  What did I say you ask?  Well....I was trying to thank her for organizing my pantry but left the R out of pantry and instead it said, "I just walked into my panty...... I heart you!!!"  yes I said panty and love in the same sentence to THE NANNY!!!  It was on her wall for about an hour before I noticed it and erased it but I fear the damage may already be done.  

Is there a rock I can crawl under?  A vacation I could possibly take?  

2 comments:

Misty said...

That gave me a good laugh. Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one with embarrassing moments. lol

Crystal said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh my gosh, I totally laughed out loud when I read that. My 11yr old was like, "What's so funny?" ;)