Monday, August 10, 2009

My baby is in school

He was so excited to go too. Last week at the Meet the Teacher Night he had a complete conniption that I wasn't dropping him off. Here of course are the mandatory first day of school pictures, which I had to threaten him with not being able to go to school unless he let me take them.
I hope he has cankles forever.



Tryin to show off his cool spider-man backpack, I love that it's as big as he is.


Going into the bowels of his idea of heaven.

This is his teacher who he later told me noticed the cut on his lip, and also apparently asked him how he was doing today. He thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!


So I cried a little, but once again I was the first parent to leave so at least I have that going for me!!

When I picked him up and asked him what he did at school he responded, "I went potty and washed my hands!!!"

We're so proud of him!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yea! Glad he had a great 1st day of school!

Samantha said...

Yay Cormac! Glad he had a good first day and glad you survived dropping both boys off w/ out many tears!

Aaron and Melissa said...

What a big boy! Can he help Zack learn how to go on the potty? We are struggling! He is my hardest one yet to potty train. I am so jealous!