Friday, March 27, 2009

My awesome birthday weekend

I had a fantastic birthday weekend (yes, I celebrated all weekend long). Saturday I went to lunch with a group of friends, then went shopping and got a couple new shirts. Then I went and got a pedicure!!! When I got home there was a dozen red roses from Jason waiting for me. On my birthday, we went to breakfast at Joe's Farm Grill, (I ate for free!!!!). Then spent the morning and early afternoon relaxing, well I did anyways, Jason took care of the kids for me. Then Carla came over and Jason and I went to Pottery Barn for my shopping spree however, it did not go so well and I actually didn't buy anything. Then we went to the Melting Pot for a yummy and quiet dinner. But we didn't get dessert because we came home to have cake and ice cream with my babies, and I gotta tell ya, there are few things in life that make you feel more special than having your babies sing happy birthday to you!!!


What do you think of my new brownish hair?



This is my new entertainment center. I'll have more pictures after I fill in the space a little. But have no fear, there is a new 52" TV, Blue Ray player and general home entertainment system there. I guess I'm not the only one that got spoiled for my birthday!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday. I love your entertainment center. Where did you get it? We are in the market for something nice and I like the looks of yours. Enjoy it!

KatieB said...

what a great day. LOVE the entertainment center, so fun!

Paige said...

Glad your birthday was great! I think birthdays should always last more than a day so good job spreading out the celebration.

Shelley said...

Oh, I love it! It looks fantastic. And why bother putting a TV in there - I think it looks better with you posed there. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Mine was spent doing a 22 hour road trip with a car full of three kids. In other words, it was pretty crappy. Oh well, there will be others!

Aaron and Melissa said...

I loved the entertainment center! Some day we'll have room for something nice like that! And, yes, I like your hair too. You are one of those people who can pull off so many hair colors...I don't think I am as lucky! Glad you had a great birthday!