Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I didn't think it was possible

But, I managed to find one more thing to do instead of housework, or homework or anything of real value!!! I joined Facebook!!!! Yes, I'm already on myspace and I have this blog and I'm thinking of starting another. I have 2 email accounts and subscribe to various email lists (mostly to stores I can't quite afford). And that's generally how I spend my days. What are you going to do about it? That's what I thought. Now, go join facebook and look me up because I really need friends!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

What in the world is facebook? I know I am super ghetto because I don't get it but please explain...what is the point? I've also never done myspace or anything like that so I don't know why I would. I'm real happy for you because I know how happy I was when I finally got a blog but I'm still behind the times as far as joining up. And about doing housework, it's overrated, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

KatieB said...

i'm on there. look me up. i'm too lazy to find you.