Monday, November 12, 2007

Look what he can do!!!

The most fantastic thing ever has happened!!! Isaac changed Cormac's diaper!!! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen, I am so impressed with Isaac's ability. He did it all on his own, we didn't ask him or tell him to. Cormac does this thing where he pulls at his diaper when he wants it changed and Isaac saw it and went and got a diaper and layed him down and changed his diaper. It was amazing how still Cormac was, he never holds still for me. Maybe next time Isaac will do a poopy one!!


4 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweetheart! That's amazing! I hope he trains Evan while we're in town.

Sarah Jackson said...

That's awesome! Maybe I'll have to put Will to the test.

Burnhams said...

haha that is so great! Can he come out here when our little one is born to do the dirty work for us?

Starley Family said...

That's the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see the whole sibling thing happen. The little joys that make us squeal as moms.