Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason

Today is my mans birthday and in honor of him I thought I would share with you the top ten reasons why I love him
10. His perfect smile
9. His bulging biceps
8. He laughs at my jokes (and it's a great laugh)
7. He does the dishes every night
6. His brain and the way it works
5. He's a GREAT lover!!!!
4. The way he interacts with, and loves our boys
3. The way he makes me laugh
2. His personality (compassionate, driven, calm)
1. The fact that he does everything in his power to make me happy.

Mr. GQ himself
There's that perfect smile!!
Playing on the craziest thing we've ever seen at a park. You sit on it and it spins all by itself, the heavier you are the faster it goes so I was lucky to actually get a picture of this and Cormac was lucky to stay on!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy birthday, Jason! Sorry so late! We hope it was awesome!

Starley Family said...

Happy Birthday a few weeks late. You guys are sweet. Glad to hear life is good. What did you do for the birthday?