A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
My 6 facts/ habits:
1. I am completely addicted to coke (the drink variety). I quit coke about once a month and swear I will never drink it again. But then a problem comes up and I think coke will fix it, and it does. Thirsty? coke. Hungry? coke will solve that problem. Bored? go and get a coke. Tired? coke. Headache? coke. stressed? take a car ride with a coke. See it really does solve every problem.
2. I only wash my hair about once every 5 days. sometimes longer. I have a ton of hair and the whole process of washing, drying, and styling can take over two hours!!! I don't have that kind of time. But the crazy thing is, I usually get about 4 good hair days out of it, so really I should have started this trend a long time ago!!!
3. I love TV!!! I know most people view this as a waist of time and think I would be better off reading or something, but I love TV. I will watch re-runs or really dumb shows that nobody else would ever admit to watching, like "Becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader". It's supposed to be dramatic (you can tell by the music they play), but I feel it's a comedy and have laughed so hard I've almost peed my pants. My favorite is when a girl gets cut from the team and she's bawling about how this is the only thing she's ever wanted in life and if she's not a cheerleader she's nothing. Does it get any funnier than that?
4. I find it easier to fall asleep when my husband is not in bed with me. I can't sleep if he's not home, but I prefer having the whole king size bed to myself. We've only been married 6 years but I can already see seperate rooms being a good thing.
5. I love Arizona. It is the first place that I have felt at home. I was always a misfit growing up in Utah, and really didn't like Maryland. But Arizona I love!!! The weather is perfect (it's still in the upper 80's in the middle of Nov.), the people are awesome, and I just seem to blend right in. I finally feel like I can be myself without negative consequences, and I'm so excited for my children to grow up here. But I do miss my family in Utah, and my friends in Maryland.
6. I always love my children but sometimes hate being a mom. Like when my baby throws a car into the toilet that my 4 year old forgot to flush and I have to fish it out. It's moments like that when I ponder why I ever had them. Or when I look at a girl in a bikini with her perfect little stomach free of stretch marks and think "I used to have a cute stomach, I used to rock a bikini like no ones business, but then I had children." Sigh.......... At least they're cute!!!
So now I'm supposed to tag 6 people but if you will notice to the right, I don't have six people to tag that haven't already been tagged in fact I think there' s only one person on my list that hasn't been tagged so Melissa that's you!!!!
3 years ago