Friday, May 15, 2009

Should I tell him?


I asked my oldest to marry me ('cause I'm just so in love with him), but he told me no because I was already married. Then he went on......

"Someday, I'm going to meet a beautiful girl, and I'm going to like her so much that we're going to get married. Then we're going to have babies, but it's the weirdest thing mom, I have NO IDEA where babies come from. They're just there all of a sudden."


Since he didn't ask a direct question I'm just going let him continue thinking they just appear out of nowhere.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

POOF!! Oh, lookie there, I just added a 5th baby to the family. ;)

Shelley said...

Evan recently asked me how the sperm gets to the egg, "Do you put your sides together?" Darn that educational Body Book we bought him! I told him he could ask his dad the next day (Jake was gone), and he said, "Mom, you can ask him and he'll tell you," as if I didn't know! He thinks Jake is the smart one.

Paige said...

Dawn was just telling me she had the sit down with her youngest... she was laughing her head off at his reaction, I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall. I'm so glad I've got a little more time before we have to tackle that one.

Rochelle said...

HAHAHA!!! Oh My.