Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Poor Isaac

I was trying to get Isaac psyched for Christmas tomorrow but it back fired in a horribly depressing way. He started out excited that Santa was going to come tonight and he'd be able to open gifts tomorrow, but then when he declared "and it's gonna snow!!", I had to set him straight and tell him that in fact it wouldn't be snowing because we lived in a desert. He hung his head and walked away. I asked him where he was going and through his tears he said "I just need to be alone for a few minutes."

Poor, poor, Isaac having such a cruel mommy that hates the snow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh we've been having that convo for weeks. :[ i tried telling him too but he just insisted it wasn't christmas cuz there was no snow.

Lipgloss and Razorblades said...

Aw I cant believe he said he needed to be alone for a few minutes! Thats cute! Well at least he has excelent coping skills LOL.