Monday, December 8, 2008

And I always thought he looked like me!

In case you ever questioned who Cormac's father is let the following picture's help reassure you.

This is Jason as a child


These are Cormac.....



People who actually see Cormac regularly don't even need to look at the last 2 pictures, they just had to re-read the caption under the first picture 5 times to make sure they read it right. I don't know about you, but I swore when I saw that picture!!! I can't believe what a dead on match he is to his daddy. And we always thought Isaac was Jason's mini-me and Cormac resembled me more!!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Yep, they are twins! I always thought he looked more like you too, shows how much I know. I love the hair in all of those pictures!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it!! I thought the same, that he was your mini. Well, now we know better. They are identical.

Love ya,

Monica

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is crazy! Like you said, I didn't even have to see the pics of Mac to compare!!

Anonymous said...

Angela,
When I found that picture in the Ho Chi Min chest in the basement I wondered how a picture of Cormac got there, until I realized it was Jason. I have several more like that if you'd like. I could hear him dinosaur growling at me just like Cormac did.
Cool isn't it,
Mike