Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got tagged

and boy oh boy are you lucky I did. Otherwise you wouldn't have anything new to read right now.
1. Where did you meet your husband?Taco Bell. It was 2 a.m.ish we had both been at separate clubs for the night. My friends and I were hungry so we swung by the TB drive through, his friends drove by the TB, saw us and decided to come and introduce themselves and invite us to a "party".
Now here's the line Jason gave us, are you ready? "you should come to a party with us."
my friend "how many people are gonna be there?"
Jason"6. 3 of you and 3 of us!!"
Then his friend hopped in the car so we couldn't ditch them.
2. How long did you date? Not long at all maybe 5 months til we got engaged another 3 and we were married.
3. How long have you been married? Seven years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is amazing with our boys. He always has so much patience. I'm always the one that can brag about my hubby because I can leave the kids with him whenever and wherever and he is more than capable of handling them.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, they smile more than his mouth does and I love it!!!
6. What is his best quality? He is such a hard worker. any goal he sets I know he will achieve and he wont rest or be happy until he does.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Love or Babe.
8. What is his favorite food? He's not overly picky. Pretty much anything I cook for him he loves!!
9. What is his favorite sport? MMA (mixed martial arts ladies)
10. Where was your first kiss? On the couch in my parents basement and my older brother and his wife caught us making out!! it was fantastic!!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Cuddle and then second fave is going out without kids. it doesn't matter where, just being alone with no kids!!!
12. Do you have children? 2 Boys
13. Does he have hidden talents?He can shake his ass like Beyonce!!
14. How old is he? 29
15. Who said I love you first? He did!! But in talking with him I actually felt it first, I just kept it to myself.
16. His favorite music? Metallica and the likes is his favorite, but really he listens to everything except country which is why I always turn his radio to a country station after I drive his car.
17. What to you admire most about him? His work ethic and his drive.
18. What is his favorite color? I don't think he has one.
19. Will he read this? Yes
20. Who do you tag? Katie B., Heather, Becky

No comments: