Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick Day!

Isaac woke up this morning with a pretty ugly cough. It sounds a bit croup like to me. When I told him he wouldn't be able to go to school because he was coughing like a sea lion, he got really mad and told me "I can handle this walrus cough myself! I'm going to school."
Of course he didn't go to school but I did try and make it better by offering to watch Star Wars with him. He has never seen the movies and we decided that he should watch them in the same order that we all saw them, Episode 4,5,6, then 1,2, and 3. Today we were watching 5 and 6 (he saw 4 last weekend). Can I just tell you that I have the cutest five year old on the planet?! He CRIED when he found out that Darth Vader was Luke's father, then again during episode 6 when Darth Vader saved Luke proving he was still good. Then full on bawled when Anikan joined Yoda and Obiwan in the after life. Not that I can blame him on that one 'cause I bawled like a baby too. I love Star Wars!!!! But he was so into the movies and got so excited and here is the proof.......


Do you see how baggy those unders are? This is because when he gets excited he grabs the legs of his unders and pulls out and up. Those things are practically collates!!

And yes I'm allowing my children to play outside in their underwear in the middle of November. He's already sick, what else could happen?

1 comment:

Paige said...

Well apparently today my kids pulled down their pants while at a friends - I had a meeting and he was watching them for me. He said they just ran around the house laughing with their pants around their ankles, so at least your kids still have underwear on and are at your own house. Seriously, how do you teach kids about privacy??? So cute that he got emotional durring those movies.