Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Numbers

I decided to do numbers instead of bullets, just to mix things up and keep you on your toes!

  1. My backyard is within days of being finished. All that's left is putting the fence up and then filling the pool!!! I'll post pictures once it's done.
  2. I was trying to say what I just said in #1 on my facebook page but accidentally spelled pool, "pull". I was humiliated. I promise I know the difference, and I wouldn't have made that mistake if it wasn't so early in the morning when I did it.
  3. I'm studying for finals. It's not exciting except that it's FINALS, which means I'm almost done with this semester!
  4. My little family will be flying to Utah for Memorial Day weekend. I'm trying to lose 5 pounds before then. Actually I'm trying to lose 10, but I'll settle for 5.
  5. Did you know that there are like a bajillion different types of palm trees? I have 4 different kinds in my backyard alone.
  6. I never know how to end these posts. It always feels so random and blunt.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yay finals! Congrats on your backyard, can't wait to see pics. And you said 'blunt'....hehehhehehhh (sorry, that's my Beavis and Butthead impression)