Monday, May 3, 2010

He's obviously a genius

A couple days ago (while I was at school, so this story is second hand) there was a fly in my house. It was apparently driving all the inhabitants of said house crazy, and none of them were fast enough to swat it and kill it. And then my oldest hatched a brilliant plan while he was sitting on the toilet, (sorry, I should warn you not to read this if you're eating...) that went something like this.....

"I know!!! When I'm done pooping I wont flush the toilet, and then the fly will land on my poop and we can hurry and close the lid and flush the toilet!!!"

Luckily for all of us he forgot and accidently flushed the toilet when he was done.

But clearly he's a genius!!

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

awesome.

Crystal said...

Dude...I posted comments on all the blogs I read yesterday, and none of them stuck. Boo.

Anywho - yes, he is obviously a genious. Flies love poop, that was a great idea!