Monday, January 11, 2010

or not....

So I had a follow up appointment with my ophthalmologist the other day and it turns out I don't even have an Adie's tonic pupil. I have nothing at all, except a weird pupil that can get ginormously larger than the other one on occasion.

This was decided because apparently my pupil should have completely stopped working by now if it was an Adie's pupil. But it still works and nothing else is wrong with me soooooo, I'm completely healthy and normal.

Well, I guess the normal thing could be debated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you may be completely healthy, the normal part is up for debate ;) Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

Crystal said...

I have never even heard of an Adie's pupil...and I once worked in an Optometrist and Ophthalmologist's office. (granted I think I worked there less than a year, tee hee)

But...I'm glad you don't have it. :)

Paige said...

I'm so glad! Love getting news like that - when your Diagnosis is nothing it's a good day.