Friday, January 29, 2010

Lucky You

I went shopping the other day. It started out depressing because I couldn't find ANYTHING worth buying, but my luck changed and I ended up getting two new shirts. One of the shirts I got is a Lucky brand t-shirt. I love those because they look cute and nice, but are still super casual. So I don't feel like a freak going to the grocery store in them, but I also look hot if my hubby happens to call me to go on a lunch date.

Anyways, while I was trying on some Lucky shirts I decided I might as well try on a pair of their jeans too. Now, when I was in jr. high, and high school Lucky brand jeans were the shiz. If you wanted to be at the height of trendy and cool, just wear a pair of lucky jeans. And if you were a guy, you wore lucky jeans with a white "wife-beater" tank-top. And if you were a guy who wanted to date me, you also needed to have your ears pierced with little silver hoops in them. But that's a whole other therapy session.

Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, I was trying on some Lucky Brand jeans...

Well, Lucky Jeans have never fit me very well. They've always given me the appearance of wearing a diaper. It wasn't cute, and I was never at the height of trendy or cool. But I figured, things have changed, I've had two kids, the jeans are now twice as expensive as they were before (at least), so they should definitely fit me properly now. But alas, they still give me diaper butt.

Luckily though, I found a gorgeous pair of 7 For All Man Kind jeans that erase all the bad memories and negative emotions that I have from never being able to wear Lucky jeans!!! Now to just convince Jason they're worth it......

No comments: