Wednesday, December 16, 2009

they've been at it again...

My kids have had me laughing until I cried recently.

I was trying to help my oldest with something but I couldn't figure it out. I told him we'd wait until dad got home because maybe dad knew something I didn't. My oldest responded "yeah he probably does because he's done with school and you're not".

My youngest had his first accident yesterday since being potty trained last June. Luckily for me it was while I was at school, but our nanny filled me in on the whole story and and the quote from my youngest was "Carla I think I farted a poop." I'm still laughing at that one. Probably because I wasn't the one who had to deal with it.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

"Farted a Poop"?????!!!!! Oh Mah Gah...you seriously need to warn people when your kids are going to say something funny like that - because I had just taken a sip of water and it took all I had not to spew it out on my laptop!! That is SO funny!

My almost 2-year old (I say this because I feel somewhat dorky saying my 22 month old) has started telling me "I fahhhted - isss teenky!" and laughing - I need to start making recordings because her voice is so funny when she says stuff like that.