Sunday, November 29, 2009

things I learned last week in bullet form

  • There is something called wookieepedia. It's the Star Wars "Wiki" where you can go to get information on all things Star Wars. I didn't actually have a question for them so I can't say for 100% certainty that they know everything, but just browsing through it I think they do.
  • It takes more than three 16ft strands of Christmas lights to line the lower part of our roof.
  • Also, for whatever reason, no matter how many giant ornaments I hang from my lights on either side of my garage, it looks dirty.... I think I'm going to have to go with wreaths or bows.
  • I am too old to eat nothing but junk food all day. I need my veggies or I get a stomach ache.
  • Just because the Target website says they have a certain toy AND it's available, doesn't mean they do or it is. GRRRR.....
  • Deep down in places I don't talk about at parties (name that movie), I'm still a Treki.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We haven't started our Christmas decorations yet. I have no idea what movie that's from, and I'm too lazy to Google it. :)