- I'm doing a research project on postpartum depression. I need women who have suffered from it to fill out a survey for me, so if you know anyone willing please send them my way. So far I've gotten 5 women to fill one out for me, I need at least 20.
- Here's a quote from Isaac that occurred during his soccer game today while he was sitting out "they'll never win without me in the game!!!" They don't actually keep score and he hasn't scored a goal since the first game. But I'm glad he is so confident in his abilities and his importance to the team!!
- Isaac is currently involved in 3 extra-curricular activities, soccer, t-ball, and karate. I can barely keep track of what day it is and where we need to be at any given time, but I'm always hoping it's Friday, (it rarely is, only about 1/7 days a week).
- Cormac got in BIG trouble yesterday and was sent to his room crying. When he finally calmed down and came out he said "is Carla coming today? I wanna stay with Carla, you go to school!!" Unfortunately for him Carla was not coming that day and he was stuck with me.
- Isaac frequently tells me that I don't need to tell him where we're going and when because he "already knows EVERYTHING"!!! I didn't think that was going to happen until he was 15.
- Jason is running all of my errands for me today under the misguided assumption that I'll do my calculus homework while he's gone. A man can dream right?
2 years ago