Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ladybug

Yesterday we were at the park playing and we came across the coolest ladybug I have ever seen. It was black with red spots, I've never seen one like this before and don't know if that's normal or very unusual. Anyways we were looking at this cool bug, just watching it walk around and all of a sudden Isaac says "shhhh be quiet!!" So we all stop talking and then he says "excuse me ladybug, are you happy or sad?" We all sat quietly waiting for a response but never got one.
Cormac couldn't handle the quiet any longer and smashed the poor little ladybug. We were all a little upset but then Isaac said "don't worry, the ladybug doctor will come soon and give her just the right medicine to make her better." I think I have about the sweetest little guy ever and apparently one of the most rotten too.

2 comments:

Starley Family said...

That's funny!!! I haven't ever seen a black ladybug with red spots but it may be common. I am impressed anyway. Isers is so cute. I can't believe the things he comes up with sometimes. He must get it from his witty mom. Cormac...ahh! He's sweet even if he did crush the cool bug.

Shelley said...

Ha ha ha! I love both kids! They are too cool!