Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pokemon

Isaac has recently gotten into Pokemon and today I finally sat down and actually watched it with him. All I can say is, Huh? I don't get it. Isaac is totally enthralled with it and I can barely follow the story line. Does this require being a certain age, am I too stupid, maybe too smart? I don't know but I really don't get it, and I really don't understand why it is so popular. If anyone can explain to me what the point of Pokemon is and what it is they are trying to accomplish and why I would greatly appreciate it. At least Isaac is entertained and out of my hair for a little while!!!

Q: Why should you never change in front a Pokemon?
A: Because he'll Pikachu (peek at you)


P.S.

Why wont my baby take a friggin nap today? Any thoughtful answers on that would also be appreciated!!

1 comment:

Starley Family said...

Sorry no info on Pokemon. I am with you on the big "Huh?" I could try and give some wisdom on the sleep thing too but let's face it. Katelyn slept and I really had nothing to do with it. Hopefully her sister comes equipped with the same sleep cycle.