Friday, June 18, 2010

Like Paige said, better late than never....

Here are the pictures from Isaac's kindergarten graduation

coming into the auditorium. he was the last one and I think the girl in front of him was his kindergarten crush... :)

Getting his certificate from his teacher Mrs. Watson.

Singing some cute songs. I feel bad for the kid behind hims parents, I'm sure they're wondering why on earth they put the tallest kid in the class in the front row...
It's because he had a speaking part. He did awesome!!!

Brotherly love.... or something like it.

*******
My friend posted this on her facebook and I just love it, it's from the movie The Incredibles and perfectly sums up mine and Jason's feelings on the subject...

Helen:I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation.

Bob:...It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade.
Helen: It's a ceremony!

Bob:It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity, but if someone is
genuinely exceptional...

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hahaha, my kids were watching The Incredibles like the day before Andon's graduation and I just had to laugh at that part. It's so true. Regardless, congrats Isaac on your graduation!

Shelley said...

I love that his crush is constantly biting her fingernails! ha ha!