- My birthday is coming up. I'm not as freaked out about it this year as I was last year. Everyone keeps asking what I'm gonna do for it (I think they're assuming I'll have a party), my big plans are a pedi/mani and Red Lobster. I just don't have the energy to celebrate.
- I really need to go and put sunscreen on my children but I just don't feel like fighting with them. I know I'll regret it tonight when they're crying in the shower because it burns so bad.
- We're getting a pool. It should be done by the end of May (at the latest). I think this also means we'll be getting more visitors....
- I have a required class for school that I have to interview for. It's beyond obnoxious, especially because the main requirement most of the professors have is that you are planning on attending graduate school. I think I'm going to have to lie about it.
- I'm really content with my life right now. It feels so good to be living comfortably and to be at peace with the decisions I've made in my life.
- I love my husband, he amazes me. ....and spoils me.
- My youngest child told me yesterday that he loves my eyeballs. I love his eyeballs too.
3 years ago