Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm running out of things to say.....

Once again I find myself with nothing to say. It usually happens when school is completely overwhelming me, and this time is no different. So I'll ramble for a minute or two.

  • My birthday is coming up. I'm not as freaked out about it this year as I was last year. Everyone keeps asking what I'm gonna do for it (I think they're assuming I'll have a party), my big plans are a pedi/mani and Red Lobster. I just don't have the energy to celebrate.
  • I really need to go and put sunscreen on my children but I just don't feel like fighting with them. I know I'll regret it tonight when they're crying in the shower because it burns so bad.
  • We're getting a pool. It should be done by the end of May (at the latest). I think this also means we'll be getting more visitors....
  • I have a required class for school that I have to interview for. It's beyond obnoxious, especially because the main requirement most of the professors have is that you are planning on attending graduate school. I think I'm going to have to lie about it.
  • I'm really content with my life right now. It feels so good to be living comfortably and to be at peace with the decisions I've made in my life.
  • I love my husband, he amazes me. ....and spoils me.
  • My youngest child told me yesterday that he loves my eyeballs. I love his eyeballs too.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Not sure what it is with kids and eyeballs...but my 2 yr old likes to point them out from time to time, except everything she says has a question tone to it - "You have eyeballs?" "Mommy's eyeballs?"
hehe

Also, when is your bday? Mine is coming up too...but not til next month. The 22nd actually...I'll be 30. What the frick?

KatieB said...

so jealous of your pool! i want one so bad. someday. good luck with your interview. i am the WORST interviewer ever. it's pretty pathetic actually.