Monday, March 29, 2010

Ramble on...

Don't mind me, I'm just going to ramble for a minute.

  • My youngest tripped and hurt his knee today. I wasn't there to witness it so he showed me the "instant replay" in slow motion, with a play-by-play commentary.
  • I survived my 28th birthday. I ate a pound and a half of crab legs to celebrate. I might have to go back for my 2 week 28th birthday anniversary for another pound and a half.
  • There is a giant hole in my backyard where my pool will eventually be. I can't friggin wait for it to be finished!!!
  • I have found that if I ever need motivation to clean I can just watch an episode of Hoarders. It's a train wreck that I just can't turn away from.
  • My oldest counted to 100,000 the other day. Luckily it was by 100's, it still took a really long time and all the patience I have. I'm so proud of that kid, he is sooooo smart and funny.

You may now resume your life.

No comments: