Wednesday, October 3, 2007

update

Well it's been brought to my attention that I have slacked on the blogging so I figured I'd update everyone. While someone suggested that my life isn't boring I must disagree and inform you all that it is very boring, crazy, but boring. I am officially a soccer mom!!! I spend my days running Isaac from activity to activity, meeting Jason for lunch and hoping that Cormac will take a nice long nap when we finally get home. Jason works 3 twelve hour days, he'll do Mon, Wed, Fri., one week and Tues., Thurs., Sat., the following. Isaac is in preschool 3 days a week and he is involved in soccer and baseball 2 days a week. I have joined a moms group that meets everyother week (luckily babysitting is provided!!) and that is pretty much our life. I have been greatful for my new car that I love and adore and feel like one hot mama in!! Recently Cormac made things more difficult by coming down with croupe and I had to spend an entire night in the ER with him while he received various steroid treatments. I got 3 hours of sleep before it was time to get the boys up and get Isaac to school. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep but with little luck.
I guess the only big news around here is that Jason and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary tomorrow!!! We look forward to a night out without children but still don't know exactly what we'll do. It's crazy to think we've been together so long, time really has flown by but we've tried to enjoy every minute of it and embrace every stage in our life. Hopefully I'll have some cute pics of just me and jason to post on here after tomorrow night. But we'll see.....

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't wait to see pics of the fun date! I don't mean to be demanding, but can I please see pictures of Isaac being a little sports star? That sounds cute! I know, I'm demanding, sorry!

KatieB said...

hey, linked to you from shelley and wanted to say hi. can't believe how much isaac has grown and now you have another one! glad all is working out in arizona.

Lisa said...

So what kind of a car are you driving?! I don't think I ever read about that fun purchase. Sorry to hear Cormac had the croupe, Aubrey had it over Christmas and it's no fun. Glad to hear you are all doing well.