Monday, October 29, 2007

Some conversations with Isaac

Me: Hmmm, what should I wear today?
Isaac: I think you should wear, ummmm........clothes!!!

Cormac screaming
Me: why is Cormac crying
Isaac: cause he got in my way.
Me: What'd you do?
Isaac: I punched him.
Me: you punched him?
Isaac: yeah, in the face.

In school Isaac was learning about emotions and the teacher had them draw a picture of something that made them happy. Isaac drew a picture of a whale eating fish. When I asked him why that made him happy he told me that whales aren't mean and don't eat him they just eat fish. I guess not being eatin by a whale makes me happy too.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

LOL! I love the things kids say at this age. Evan is constantly cracking me up too. One of my favorites was during dinner a few weeks ago he was just sitting there quietly and then he piped in enthusiastically: "Hey! We could put germs in the bad guys' mouths!" So, my three-year-old was planning biological warfare!?!