Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bullets

  • I'm trying really, really, really hard to give up my coke and coke slushes. It's not going so well. The longest I have made it in a single day was to 3pm, I was literally gagging and shaking when I finally gave in and went and got a stupid slush. I'm in trouble.
  • My youngest got punched in the arm today by my oldest and said, "ouch! you hurt my feelings!!"
  • Something else I'm trying really, really hard to give up.... swearing. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have a potty mouth, and it is rubbing off on my oldest. But I have to tell you, he used the term a$$hole like a pro when yelling at the other drivers in his racing video game.
  • Remember a couple posts ago (like 10) when I gave you that quote and then said, "name that movie", it was from A Few Good Men. That was the movie that made me want to be a lawyer. I still really want to be a lawyer, but I also want my hair to stop falling out and my bathrooms to stop smelling like urine.
  • I never thought I'd be one of those women who tried to do it all, but I kind of am. Except I've given up on keeping my bathrooms from smelling like urine.

No comments: