Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Isaac's first day of school!!!



My baby is in school!!! I can hardly believe it, time has gone way too fast. We have him in a school just down the street from Jason's office called Creative Castles. It's really cute and we are very happy with it. His first day was supposed to be on monday the 13th but wouldn't ya know it he had a fever and couldn't go. So he made it today and was very excited but then got nervous when I told him that I was dropping him off. He asked if I would stay with him and of course I agreed but we got into the classroom and he found his desk and then I was as good as chopped liver. So I left without him noticing and he had a great day. Although I only know this because his teacher told me. When I ask him how his day went he says "I don't know". Typical guy right!! So here are some pics of his first day with his class and his teacher Miss. Laura. Notice that he is right at home with nothing but girls in his class. I think the kid is destined to be surrounded by women his whole life. I'm sure he wont mind!!!

1 comment:

Starley Family said...

I can't believe he's in school! How crazy is that! Miss Laura looks really nice. How are your days with just Cormac around?