Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wednesday morning randoms

  • My husband has brought another woman into the home to perform "wifely duties". The duties she took over include but are not limited to, scrubbing the toilets, cleaning out my refrigerator, washing the walls, and vacuuming. I've never felt closer or more in love with my husband. I've also never had such strong loving feelings for a woman I don't really know.
  • My 6 year old took 4th place in a karate tournament. We couldn't be more proud, especially because the 3 boys who beat him were HUGE!!!! But he held his own!!!
  • I've given up caffeine. I don't know what is different about this time, but I'm not even missing it. I'm on day 4 of no caffeine and I feel fantastic!!!
  • My bottom is bruised from sitting on horribly uncomfortable chairs at school 2 days a week. It's a serious problem.
  • My 6 year old asked me if I remembered going to Olive Jungle and eating breadsticks, I think he meant Olive Garden. But jungle is close enough.
  • My husband bought me new dishes for Valentines day. They're super cute. They also prove that my mother was wrong when she said things wont bring you happiness, because these dishes make me happy every time I look at them. Even when I'm loading them into the dishwasher!!!

No comments: